Friday, July 11, 2008

LETTERS: Some nice feedback ...

One reader recently send me this e-mail ...

I wanted to take a few minutes to give you feedback on your writings; I try to read your writings as much as I can ... but when I do read them, I usually find them to be very informative and sensible. I’ll be honest, there have been a few occasions when I haven’t agreed with your views but I guess this is to be expected and quite natural. But you certainly help to clarify many misconceptions and shed light onto many misunderstood issues an events.

I think you are fulfilling a very important responsibility by creating awareness of some realities by responding to ridiculous media stories about Islam and Muslims. Keep up the good work!

I'll be honest and say that I sometimes read what I've written in the past and cringe!

Words © 2008 Irfan Yusuf

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: