On 7 January 2011, I received the following e-mail from some dude calling himself "Jaaved":
Assalaamu Alaykum and Peace Be Upon You!
The Forum Guidelines for Muslim Village have been updated today, Friday 7 January 2011. It is your responsibility to read through and understand the rules as a whole and to ensure you comply with them.
For your convenience, you may access the Forum Guidelines here: http://muslimvillage.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=boardrules
If you have any questions about these new Forum Guidelines, you may do the following:
1. Contact Jaaved, the admin (http://muslimvillage.com/forums/user/1831-jaaved/)
2. Post in the relevant thread about the new Guidelines (http://muslimvillage.com/forums/topic/62569-updated-forum-guidelines/)
3. Contact any of our fantastic Moderators (http://muslimvillage.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=stats&do=leaders)
Thank you for your co-operation and thanks for your support thus far.
Jaaved and the rest of the Muslim Village Team
What a lovely surprise! A personal invitation!! I'd already been banned from the MV forums over the past 5 years for any number of reasons including:
1. Twice for criticising Shaykh Hilaly for his imbecilic comments, including his infamous catmeat remarks.
2. Thrice for questioning the dubious academic credentials of pseudo-imam Afroz Ali.
3. At least once for questioning the arguments of Hizb ut-Tahrir.
So anyway, I decided to join. Heck, why not?
Within 30 minutes, I was banned again. I was curious as to why. So I penned this e-mail:
You are merly using Islam to peddel your books, why don't you advertise your books elsewhere, we the Muslims here are not stupid to believe your lies.
So Irfan was once a radical "Islamo-fascist", yeah right, it shows how much credibility you've got by using a bull **** word once used by Mr. Bush our biggest enemy. He used that word when he made a speech after the attempted bombing of US and British airplanes by using chemicals stored in cans.
What is an "islamo-facist" anyway? It's a kind of oxymoron don't you think, becuase Islam and fascism are totally different and opposite.
the collective IQ of that place can be measured in terms of average rainfall in Canarvon. Occassionally Irfan arrives and it floods